The cool thing about playing with soap recipes, is that you get others
to love it so much, you want to continue being inspired by oils, fragrances, infusions, clays, with the mixing and matching.
This summer, I have been busy
making a set of soaps for my now Sister-in-law and my Brother's wedding party.
I didn't feel up to making for all the wedding guests-Ha! Maybe next year? I figured that starting
small and making it really good is what I wanted to create.
I created a
"Channeling my Inner..." series. Each soap named after a person in
the wedding party and then consulting the bride for colours and scents that
would reflect the person I was making the soap for.
So here are some
of the photos:
Here are some of the other soaps:
Lemongrass Verbena with Oatmeal
My favourite with Charcoal and 2 Clays
Peaches & Cream
Tea Flower
My next project is something for my daughter's 12th birthday:)
I feel so happy with the results. We all start somewhere right?



No comments:
Post a Comment